Monday, December 23, 2013

There's a first time for everything (even for a blog!)

For a people who have too many things going on in mind, writing is the only way to make me feel at peace. It's like emptying a fully loaded bucket which way too heavy to carry. But in the past, instead of pouring my bucket, I sprayed the water in it. I sprayed it to anyone I met, whom might be happy to be sprayed as they feel enormously dry or be annoyed since they already all wet. 
I have come to realize that spraying didn't help me much in preserving my ideas. It vanished as soon as I sprayed it randomly. Thus I need to find another way. I need to empty as well as to preserve my water. So here comes the idea of making this blog. I may be 10 years late to start it but as people said, "better late than never", here I said, "Why not?".

No comments:

Post a Comment